If you’re looking for your first foot on the ladder into the world of PR this might be right up your street…
We are looking for someone ready and willing to learn the ropes and help deliver creative PR and marketing campaigns that deliver tangible results.
We are ideally looking for a graduate, with real passion for creativity. Ideally, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they can write engaging and well-written copy and have video editing experience.
In return, you’ll be part of a fast-paced, forward-thinking and creative communication consultancy, which cultivates and rewards real talent.
As you’ll be working alongside our award-winning team and will be expected to help generate results across channels including national and industry media, events, social and digital platforms.
We like to get the very best out of people, so you’ll get all the on-going training, mentoring and development opportunities you need to thrive!
The successful candidate will work across both consumer and B2B accounts and will quickly gain client facing experience, working closely with our account managers and managing director.
Other responsibilities for our intern include:
- liaising with clients and the media, via telephone and email;
- monitoring the media
- implementing PR activity
- preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings
- researching, writing and distributing press releases
- promoting news stories and features to the media, known as ‘selling in’
- collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
- coordinating press photography
- video editing and animation creation
- undertaking research for new business proposals
- helping to managing social media accounts
Does this sound like you? Get in touch! Email tony@vivapr,co.uk or pick up the phone: 01706 214 340.
We like to grow our own here at Viva and have always flung open the doors for interns (and yes we pay!).
If you think you want to put your university theory to the test and believe you have what it takes then get in touch. Then take the first step on the career ladder and apply by sending a CV that stands out to email@example.com.