Salary: £neg (£18,000-£22,000)
Viva PR is on the hunt for an account executive or former journalist to join our growing integrated agency.
We are looking for the best of the best to deliver integrated campaigns across both social and traditional communication channels.
You don’t need to have a degree – just drive, ambition and a hunger to learn. A strong attention to detail and a “can-do” attitude is an absolute must for applicants.
Viva is searching for an account executive to join its award-winning team. We’re looking specifically for someone with a real passion for creativity and at least 12 months agency experience.
You’ll have a natural aptitude for creating engaging content, coupled with a strong understanding of how to distribute it effectively across traditional, digital, and social media to create real impact. In return, you’ll be part of a fast-paced, forward-thinking and creative communications consultancy, which cultivates and rewards real talent.
We like to get the very best out of our people, so you’ll get all the on-going training, mentoring and development opportunities you need to thrive!
The successful candidate will be a very capable copywriter who can write press releases, features and other forms of content quickly and accurately.
The candidate will work across both B2B and B2C accounts and will quickly gain client facing experience, working closely with our account managers and managing director.
While social media and digital expertise is desirable the key competency is copywriting.
Your role will include:
- liaising with clients and the media, via telephone and email;
- monitoring the media
- implementing PR activity
- preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings
- researching, writing and distributing press releases
- collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
- undertaking research for new business proposals
- managing social media accounts
- Supporting senior members of the team with day-to-day activities, campaigns and new business
- Copywriting skills must be sharp with ability to write in multiple tone of voices
- Attending events, stunts and leading client meetings
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest social trends, platform developments and evaluation methods
- Setting up and managing paid adverts and boosted content on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
We’re also looking for someone who has:
- Great people skills
- a flexible personality is essential
- A creative thinker eager to share their ideas
- A way with words
- Naturally inquisitive
- Strong organisational skills – you will be juggling projects, content and client demands on a daily basis. You will be expected to balance multiple tasks without letting quality or deadlines slip
- Experience in producing and working with a variety of different kinds of content – blogs, social posts, images, video, articles – and a passion to get involved with any types you haven’t worked with yet
We like to grow our own here at Viva and have always flung open the doors for interns (and yes we pay!).
If you think you want to put your university theory to the test and believe you have what it takes then get in touch. Then take the first step on the career ladder and apply by sending a CV that stands out to email@example.com.